Etik: the label editor – Etik 4.20N, new features
Etik release 4.20N, compared to the previous 4.20L, introduces following features:
• Direct use of right mouse button to open the properties window of an object, no need to use the select tool
• A number of copies to print can be assigned to Start Print hardware signal, option available if supported by printer firmware
• New options for variable data import from file; header, field separator and characters filter can be set.
• Variable data import from file in .CSV format.
• LOG file in .CSV format of printed variable data (feature not available in
• New SH 2”/12 printing device included.
• Option for the output of the user-settable ID of fields header. Using this feature you can print to File identify programming commands and manage them in your own custom applications.
• Option to create the output file (.OUT) while saving label file (.ETK)
Etik features not available in the Light version:
• LOG file of printed variable data
• Logos printing
• Support for printing using TTF and additional fonts
• Support for printing using software and printer counters
• Support for real time clock (RTC) and PC time/date printing
• Additional fonts
• Multi-printers support
• IOTest files (*.iod) definitions support
• SSCC support
• Rs485 addresses >3 support through DDE
Download Etik Light release, click Download