Etik: the label editor – Etik 4.00C, new features
For Windows XP/Vista/7
Etik release 4.00C introduces the following new features:
ETIK Manager, On-screen buttons table for direct labels printing:
A new and innovative operation mode of the program that makes printing procedure simpler and faster: a window directly proposes push-buttons for all defined labels. Easy, fast and safe for the operator.
New barcodes, GS1 Databar and Code 93:
• Complete and optimized support for mono and two-dimensional GS1 Databar (formerly known as “RSS”) barcodes, with integrated management of GTIN and application identifiers for additional information.
• Introduced support for the barcode CODE 93 too.
Accurate labels drawing:
• Complete and detailed on screen drawing of the barcodes and graphical symbols.
• Auto-assignment of label fields identification tags (ID).
• Many new date formats for the special fields.
Extended debugging tools:
• Communications terminal allows a complete printer control from remote systems.
• Easier to read Printer Status window.
Etik features not available in the Light version:
• Logos printing
• Support for printing using TTF and additional fonts
• Support for printing using software and printer counters
• Support for real time clock (RTC) and PC time/date printing
• Additional fonts
• Multi-printers support
• IOTest files (*.iod) definitions support
• SSCC support
• TCP/IP communication
• Rs485 addresses >3 support through DDE
Download Etik Light release, click Download