the label editor
for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Etik 4.20N : new features
Etik release 4.20N, compared to the previous 4.20L, introduces following features:
Download Etik LIGHT release, click
- Direct use of right mouse button to open the properties window of an object, no need to use the select tool
- A number of copies to print can be assigned to START PRINT hardware signal, option available if supported by printer firmware
- New options for variable data import from file; header, field separator and characters filter can be set.
- Variable data import from file in .CSV format.
- LOG file in .CSV format of printed variable data (feature not available in LIGHT release)
- New SH 2”/12 printing device included.
- Option for the output of the user-settable ID of fields header. Using this feature you can print to FILE identify programming commands and manage them in your own custom applications.
- Option to create the output file (.OUT) while saving label file (.ETK)
Etik features NOT available in the Light version:
- LOG file of printed variable data
- Logos printing
- Support for printing using TTF and additional fonts
- Support for printing using software and printer counters
- Support for real time clock (RTC) and PC time/date printing
- Additional fonts
- Multi-printers support
- IOTest files (*.iod) definitions support
- SSCC support
- Rs485 addresses >3 support through DDE